Opening times, prices and location
Tuesday to Sunday from 10:00 to 20:00
Monday closed (except public holidays)
Timetable of guided tours
Permanent Collection + temporary exhibition
Tuesday, friday and saturday at 13:00
Viernes a las 18.00 h.Further information
The Museum is closed on 25th December and 1st January. The box office will close 30 minutes before the Museum closes. The exhibition rooms will be emptied five minutes before closing.
Museo Carmen Thyssen Málaga
Plaza Carmen Thyssen - C/Compañía, 10
Train: Estación María Zambrano. www.renfe.es.
- Camas: near de Central Market.
- Arriola: near de Central Market.
- Central: in the Plaza de la Marina, harbor front.
- Tejón y Rodríguez: Tejón y Rodríguez street.
- 6 € General
- 3,50 € Reduced
- 4,50 € General
- 2,50 € Reduced
Sala Noble Exhibition:
- 2 € General
- Any museum admission ticket provides access to the exhibition
- 9 € General
- 5 € Reduced
- Permanent Collection + Temporary Exhibition
Andalucía Romántica ticket:
- 12 €
- Visit the Museo Carmen Thyssen Málaga, Museo del Vino Málaga (Museum of Wine) and Museo de Artes Populares (Museum of Popular Arts and Traditions).
Free admission every Sunday from 17:00.
In addition the following groups are entitled to free admission on presentation of ID::
- · Visitors under 18, and children under 13 accompanied by an adult
- · Unemployed visitors who are registered with the Servicio Público de Empleo Estatal (only for the Permanent Collection)
- · Students from the Universidad de Málaga (only for the Permanent Collection)
- · Teachers and students who are studying Fine Arts or History of Art in statutory institutions
- · Official guides
- · Members of ICOM
Reduced prices (on presentation of ID):
- · Visitors over 65 years old and pensioners
- · Visitors with more than 33% disability
- · Students under 26 years old
- · Holders of the Carné Joven Euro
- · Residents of Malaga (only for the Permanent Collection)
- · Large families (one adult and at least three children, or two, if one of them is disabled)
The Museo Carmen Thyssen Málaga offers visitors the opportunity to visit both the Permanent Collection and the temporary exhibition in small groups.
The Museo Carmen Thyssen has a team of art guides who offer guided tours of different types and in various languages, as well as different themed tours, aimed at making the permanent collection and temporary exhibitions accessible to the public.
Self-directed educational tours
The Museo offers educational material to enable all members of the public to enjoy a self-directed visit to the Museum.
Regulations covering access, audio guide, cloakroom, virtual tour, App and works under loan.